1. A general introduction to the project.
2. A plan detailing how your project can be implemented in your school,
classroom, personal life, etc . . .
3. A review of resources that will be needed to implement your project.
4. If your project is for the Language Arts classroom (or other discipline)
an explanation of how the project ties in with current Ohio standards, benchmarks, indicators.
5. If possible, a recommendation about how this particular project might
be adapted for other classrooms or activities.
6. Submit a description of your project so that it can be posted on this site.